Monday, February 27, 2012

The Violets of March

I happened to receive an advanced reader's copy of The Violets of March by Sarah Jio, and I am so grateful. I'm not sure I would have discovered this little treasure otherwise.

As Emily hits her mid-thirties, her once fairytale life - a bestseller, marriage to a hot husband - has fallen into a deep ravine. To lick her wounds and sort herself out, she heads from NYC to visit her Great Aunt Bee on Bainbridge Island, a place she spent many summers during her youth. Before she spends her first night, however, she finds herself lured into a mystery after reading a diary written by a mysterious author. Her curiosity piqued, Emily begins researching not only the diary's author, but her family as well. There is romance, mystery, heartbreak and healing. This is very much a chick lit book, but good chick lit. It's a quick read, and one you will enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your book down for two minutes and write me. Pretty please!
I appreciate you taking the time to visit the blog and comment.