Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sexy Snippets: Circle of Danger by Carla Swafford




Hey, kids! it's time for another meme from Reading Between the Wines. This time, your assignment - if you choose to accept it - is to turn to a random page in the book you currently are reading and post a sexy paragraph or two, so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!

I'm reading Circle of Danger, by Carla Swafford, which evidently is a follow-up to Circle of Desire, a book I have not read. I don't feel like I need to read it to understand Circle of Danger, which, quite frankly, I can't figure out if I like or not. But it has some hotness, so without further ado:

"No! Again. Please!"
So he sank back into her warmth and pushed her knees toward her shoulders as he hammered into her. She screamed and climaxed again.
Hell! She felt so good. He had to let go. Please let it happen this time.
No matter how he positioned her, his need grew with no relief. He didn't care. Her satisfaction only mattered. Her hands pushed beneath his jeans and travelled over his hips, stroking scars he'd never thought were erogenous until now.
"More," she pleaded. 

Uh, yeah. She's under some kind of drug that makes her crave sexy times, and he's able to scratch her itch, but not to his own completion.

If you know what I mean.

Like I said ... so far, I feel like the premise is just ridiculously silly, but the thriller part - can they catch the bad guy - is keeping me going. The headboard rockin' isn't bad, but I'm hoping the hero can, you know, release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your book down for two minutes and write me. Pretty please!
I appreciate you taking the time to visit the blog and comment.